SHG engineers against enhancing retirement age
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar, May 25: Self Help Group of Engineers Association today urged the government against increasing the retirement age of the state employees.
At a meeting here today with its president Syed Parvez Safvi in chair, the engineers said that raising the retirement age would add to the unemployment in the state.
“The unemployment rate is increasing day-by-day in J&K. The state exchequer is already overburdened, so in this situation the government should not even think of enhancing the retirement age of the state employees,” the meeting said.
Safvi informed the district representatives in the meeting that extension date for revalidation of cards is pending for final decision with the Director Employment.
Safvi hoped that the revalidation date would soon be extended.
Lastupdate on : Fri, 25 May 2012 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Fri, 25 May 2012 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Sat, 26 May 2012 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM BUSINESS
- Saheb International becomes attraction for customers
- Moily assures development of corporate sector in JK
- Fisheries Deptt to release coloured fish varieties soon
- Samoon lauds Business School for developing collaborations
- Jora for taking adventure sports to school, college levels
- SHG engineers against enhancing retirement age
- Consumers complain LPG shortage
- APD law enforcement agency gears up
- AKTO hails Farooq Shah’s contribution to tourism
- JK Bank opens ATM at High Court Complex
- Inaugurates B/U, ATM in Kathua
- Straight Talk
Dismisses Convict’s Appeal
D A RASHID
Srinagar, May 25: The High Court on Friday dismissed an appeal of an accused who was convicted by the trial court for abducting and raping a minor. The court, however, reduced the punishment awarded by More
- Srinagar City
SDA solicits Aam Aadmi’s suggestions on land-use discrepancies
Srinagar, May 25: Concerned about City’s infrastructural demands or discrepancies in land use? Well, this is the opportune time for you to strike the chord because the government plans to take onboard More
Thathri (Kishtwar), May 25: Underlining the huge development deficit faced by Chenab Valley region, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) patron Mufti Muhammad Sayeed on said the present coalition had only More
London, May 25: Women with breast cancer constantly live with the fear that even after undergoing surgery to remove the tumour, the cancer could return. So, they are usually advised to undergo six months More
- Education and Career
* COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP, NEW ZEALAND-2012 Applications are invited from resident Indian nationals for Commonwealth Scholarship for higher studies, research leading to Ph.D /Masters/Post More