Mehbooba, Dilawar to visit Zanskar today
Srinagar, Oct 28: Peoples Democratic Party President Mehbooba Mufti and party General Secretary Dilawar Mir would be visiting Zanskar in Kargil district on Monday to assess the ground situation in the area, a PDP spokesman told Greater Kashmir on Sunday.
Tension had prevailed in Zanskar area last week following a conversion controversy.
Leaders would meet the top officials and members of majority and minority communities in Zanskar area, the spokesman added.
Lastupdate on : Sun, 28 Oct 2012 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Sun, 28 Oct 2012 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Mon, 29 Oct 2012 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM FRONTPAGE
- PM deals new ministerial pack
- Cabinet combination of youth, experience: PM
- Earthquake jolts Kashmir, no casualties
- Jora, Nasir, DGP visit Zanskar
- Mehbooba, Dilawar to visit Zanskar today
- Politicians take off amid Eid celebrations
- 1 dies, 14 Injured in road accidents
- 3 killed, 25 injured in Pak blast
- Body recovered in Bandipora
- Eid Holidays
- Munshis Bereaved