‘Disclose names of protruding ministers’
Jammu, Oct 2: Taking a cue from his MP brother, Health Minister Sham Lal Sharma said the accusation of Chief Minister Omar Abdullah - that some Congress ministers were not in favour of implementation of 73rd and 74th amendments in the state – has put all the party ministers under scanner.
“Being a disciplined soldier of the party, I have written a letter to Congress high Command to ask Chief Minister Omar Abdullah, to name the ministers who are against the implementation of the constitutional amendments” Sham said.
He said that though decision to contest Urban Local Bodies elections in alliance with National Conference has to be taken by the party high command, he has asked the party workers to expresses their opinion over the issue.
“I am none to make the decision in this regard but Congress workers should assertively express their opinion with Congress leadership on this issue”.
Lastupdate on : Tue, 2 Oct 2012 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Tue, 2 Oct 2012 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Wed, 3 Oct 2012 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM FRONTPAGE
- India, Pakistan spar over Kashmir at United Nations
- Rahul Gandhi invites biz leaders to Kashmir
- Non-subsidized LPG cylinder to cost Rs 961
- PDP moves adjournment motion
- Where is LPG?
- Congress won’t sacrifice its agenda for Omar-Rahul bonhomie: Madan Lal
- ‘Disclose names of protruding ministers’
- NO OMAR V/S RAHUL: FAROOQ ABDULLAH
- ‘Corrupt Cong ministers to go’
- Fate of Tarigami’s Bill hangs in balance
- PDP introduced Bill to disempower Panchayats: NC
- 9 more resign in Baramulla
- Army issues summons to victims’ families
- KASHMIR’S BEAUTY BEWITCHES FOREIGN TOUR OPERATORS
- GoI enhances stipend for JK Youth
‘Panch Muhammad Shafi Malik Wanted To Grab Ex-Gratia Relief, Job’
‘ASRA SHAFI CASE SOLVED’
Kupwara, Oct 2: In apparently a first incident of its kind, police Tuesday charged a man with killing his minor daughter here for want of ex-gratia relief and a job. With his arrest, the cops claimed to More
- Srinagar City
Land record officials play hide-and-seek with aspirants
GK CITY CORRESPONDENT
Srinagar, Oct 2: Getting land in this City –shrinking fast at the hands of urbanization –could still be comparatively easy but access to Patwari, the official who looks after land records is turning messier More
Latti (Udhampur), Oct 2: Taking a jibe at National Conference led coalition regime for indulged into “deceit tactics” to systematically undermining democratic institutions in the state, patron of Peoples More
- South Asia
NISAR AHMED THOKAR
Islamabad, Oct 2: Chairman Parliamentary Committee on Kashmir Maulana Fazl-ur-Rahman Tuesday said the strike observed by people of Kashmir on President Pranab Mukharjee’s recent visit to Kashmir is “sufficient More
London, Oct 2: Lt Gen K S Brar, who was assaulted by four people in central London on Sunday night, is convinced that it was an attempt to assassinate him by "pro-Khalistan elements" for his role in the More