26 FAT teachers regularized
Srinagar, Sep 19: The state cabinet which met here today approved regularization of last tranche of 26 left out teachers of erstwhile Falah-e-Aam Trust working in the Education Department.
It Okayed re-designation of Rural Development Department as the Department of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj.
The cabinet also accorded approval for transfer of State land measuring 256 kanals in village Chowadi in favour of Home Department for establishment of a Battalion Headquarters.
Lastupdate on : Wed, 19 Sep 2012 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Wed, 19 Sep 2012 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Thu, 20 Sep 2012 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM FRONTPAGE
- Government to take final call on AFSPA: Army Chief
- ‘Indian Army back to basics'
- Mirwaiz for withdrawal of ‘draconian’ laws
- Cabinet denounces anti-Islam film
- 26 FAT teachers regularized
- For a change Geelani moves out for shopping in city
- Proposes novel protest
- Victims’ families refuse to attend court martial
- Trinamool toughens stance, UPA says no danger
- Commerce Secy-level talks today
‘Borrowed’ Doctors Run NICU; Govt In Slumber
Srinagar, Sep 19: The lives of neonates are being put to risk at Kashmir’s lone maternity specialty—Lal Ded hospital—with “borrowed doctors” from the children hospital taking care of the 50-bed Neo-Natal More
- Srinagar City
Dr Akbar Hyderi’s demise widely condoled
GK CITY CORRESPONDENT
Srinagar, Sep 19: Demise of noted Urdu scholar, critic and author Dr Akbar Hyderi who passed away Tuesday at his Bemina residence after prolonged illness has been widely condoled. He was 83. Author and More
Jammu, Sep 19: The J&K Government has filed a criminal complaint against the former minister and senior Congress leader Abdul Gani Vakil for “intentionally defaming” the Minister for PHE, Irrigation More
- For Contributors