Peaks opens MGP outlet at Leh
Srinagar, Sep 5: Peaks Auto Corporation - authorized distributor for Maruti Genuine Parts for Kashmir, has opened an MGP retail outlet at Leh in J&K.
It is the first ever high altitude MGP outlet in India located at an altitude of 11,000 feet in the city of Leh.
R S Kalsi, Executive Director, Maruti Suzuki India Limited inaugurated the outlet on September 3.
(SEE FULL REPORT ON PAGE 13)
Lastupdate on : Wed, 5 Sep 2012 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Wed, 5 Sep 2012 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Thu, 6 Sep 2012 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM FRONTPAGE
- Under fire, Waqf Board admits irregularities
- Hurriyat (M) delegation to visit Pak next month
- Militant, soldier killed in Tanghdar gunfight
- Detention of minors unjustified: Tarigami
- Shahrukh Khan arrives in Srinagar
- Government in dilemma over Municipal polls
- 38 officers inducted into KAS
- High Court slams Commercial Taxes Department
- Sajjad Lone calls on Governor
- Peaks opens MGP outlet at Leh
'DNA Tests Would Create Law And Order Problem'
Srinagar, Sep 5: The state Government has rejected wide-scale DNA testing of bodies in thousands of unmarked graves despite pleas by the families of those who disappeared during two decades of fighting More
- Srinagar City
Hashim Quereshi’s book released
Srinagar, Sep 5: Jammu and Kashmir Democratic Liberation Party Chairman, Hashim Quereshi on Wednesday said people of Kashmir have always stood for struggle but that problem was at the leadership More
Pulwama, Sep 5: The inhabitants of Pulwama have complained that the dilapidated condition of Pulwama-Pakherpora road is causing immense hardships to the commuters and pedestrians. According More