CUK Registrar awarded Fulbright Fellowship
Srinagar, July 27: Dr. Abdul Gani, Registrar, Central University of Kashmir (CUK) has been awarded 2013 Fulbright-Nehru International Education Administrators’ Fellowship.
As part of this prestigious fellowship, Dr. Gani would visit various United States Universities and other higher education institutions in Chicago, Washington DC and New York to study the best policies and practices on foreign student recruitment, attracting and retaining talented faculty, delivering international programmes and fostering academic collaborations.
Dr. Gani was earlier UKOU Business School International Fellow, England in 2009; Shastri Indo-Canadian Fellow at Queen’s University, Canada in 1997; ICSSR Visiting Fellow at Paris University, France in 1999.
Prof. Abdul Wahid, Vice-Chancellor, CUK has hailed the award of Fulbright fellowship to Dr. Gani.
Lastupdate on : Sat, 27 Jul 2013 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Sat, 27 Jul 2013 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Sun, 28 Jul 2013 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM BRIEFS
- ‘Govt deputes 2 member committee to Makkah’
- DC places two medicos under suspension
- Saqib not affiliated with us: Hizb
- CUK Registrar awarded Fulbright Fellowship
- Omar announces job for a member of family
- Farmers demand ban on outsourcing of Nallah Ferozpora water
- Recent killings part of big conspiracy: Karatey
- Nazool-e-Quran conference held
- PDP dissolves Zone committee Noorabad
- 3 attempt suicide in north Kashmir
- Make public probe reports on spurious drug scam: CSFK
- Maintain peace and harmony: HCBA appeals people
- JKYF screens documentary on orphans
- JKEPU hails Principal Secretary
Srinagar, July 27: The Super Specialty Hospital in Kashmir coming up at Shireen Bagh here has missed five deadlines till date with latest being July 2013. The Central Public Works Department (CPWD)--executing More
- Srinagar City
Srinagar, July 27: The police Saturday made a shocking revelation that two children who were found throat slit in their Bemina apartment earlier this week were killed by their mother. “Investigation More
Treatment Not Available In Govt Hospitals
WORLD HEPATITIS DAY
Jammu, July 27: While the patients of fatal disease, Hepatitis-B and Hepatitis-C are on the rise world over including the state of Jammu and Kashmir, the state health department is yet come up with effective More
- South Asia
PRESS TRUST OF INDIA
Peshawar, July 27: The death toll in two suicide bombings targeting the Shia community in northwest Pakistan's restive tribal belt rose to 57 today as more people succumbed to their injuries. Two More
New York City, July 27: A US drug company said Friday it was considering a banana-flavoured version of its pain reliever after the world's oldest man attributed his longevity to the fruit and the drug More