At least four people were hospitalized after they allegedly consumed poisonous substances under mysterious circumstance at their residences , a police spokesman said.
He said Anuj jamwal (25) son of Keshav Singh Jamwal of Nardani, Bantallab consumed some poisonous substance at his home and taken to hospital in unconscious condition.
Similarly a girl Kanta Devi (18) daughter of Gyan Chand of Jakhed consumed some poisonous substance at her residence in Latti area of Udhampur,.
Rajinder Sharma (27) son of Kishori Lal also consumed some poisonous substance at his residence at C, Sainik Colony", the police spokesman said.
At Chowki Choura, one Pritma Devi (26) wife of Sham Lal consumed some poisonous substance.
According to police spokesman, all the injured are undergoing treatment at the GMC&H and their condition is also stable.