At least twenty-five persons fell ill after consuming 'Tehri' or yellow rice in central Kashmir's Budgam district on Sunday evening, health officials told Greater Kashmir.
The 'Tehri' was brought by some locals of Wetrad area in Khansahib from Safapora area of north Kashmir's Bandipora, they said.
All the persons who complained of food poisoning were admitted at Sub-district hospital Khansahib.
Block Medical Officer (BMO) Khansahab Farooq Ahmad Shah said all but three were discharged from the hospital late Sunday night.
Three patients, he said, were referred to a hospital in Srinagar.