Two army officers received burn injuries in a fire incident at an army facility at a village in south Kashmir's Shopian district on Saturday night.
A police official said that Major A K Pandey and Major Anil Kandpal of 44 RR received burn injuries when fire broke out at their camp in Kathawhalan village of the district.
He said that both the officers were immediately air lifted to 92 Base hospital at Badami Bagh for treatment.
The fire, according to the official, was soon brought under control. "An electric short circuit is believed to have the caused the blaze," he said.