Bear electrocuted to death at Chesmashahi

Bear electrocuted to death at Chesmashahi
Representational ImageFile/ GK

Srinagar: Wildlife officials today said that a bear was killed by electric shock when it climbed a utility pole at Chesmashahi area here.

They said the bear after climbing the utility pole came in touch with HT wire and died on the spot.

An official said body of the bear will be buried in nearby forests after completing formalities. (KNT)

Related Stories

No stories found.
Greater Kashmir
www.greaterkashmir.com