Elderly man electrocuted to death while fishing

Representational Photo
Representational Photo File

Anantnag: A 61-year-old man died of electric shock while fishing with a live wire in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Saturday evening.

Reports said that one Wazir Ahmad Beigh, son of Sanaullah Beigh, resident of Kachlgund Verinag Anantnag received a strong electric jolt when he was fishing with the help of electric current in Dahgam Nallah near Kachulgund.

The person, a retired JK(S)RTC, died on spot.

A police official has in the meantime also confirmed the death of the person in the incident. GNS

Related Stories

No stories found.
Greater Kashmir
www.greaterkashmir.com