Man electrocuted in Sopore

A man died after coming in contact with live wire at his home in Baramulla district on Wednesday.
Man electrocuted in Sopore
Representational Pic

A man died after coming in contact with live wire at his home in Baramulla district on Wednesday.

Reports said 55 year old was fixing fault at his home, when he came in contact with live electric wire at his home in the morning today.

Later, they said injured man was rushed to a nearby hospital, where doctors declared him 'brought dead'.   The deceased has been identified as Muhammad Subhan Dar from NeharporaSopore.

Related Stories

No stories found.
Greater Kashmir
www.greaterkashmir.com