Woman electrocuted to death in Kulgam

Kulsuma was cooking food on an electric heater when she suffered a fatal shock
Representational Photo
Representational Photo File

Shopian: A pall of gloom descended on Bamnipora village in south Kashmir's Shopian district after a young woman died due to electrocution on Tuesday afternoon.

An official identified the deceased as Kulsuma wife of Mohammad Rafiq of Bemnipora village. Kulsuma, according to the official , was preparing food on a electric heater when she suffered a fatal electric shock at around 2 pm.

"She was immediately rushed to a nearby medical facility where doctors declared her dead on arrival", added the official.

Kulsuma is survived by her two minor children and husband.

Related Stories

No stories found.
Greater Kashmir
www.greaterkashmir.com