Man electrocuted to death in Kulgam village

Representational Pic
Representational Pic

Kulgam, July 29: A person died due to electrocution in Chadder villages of south Kashmir’s Kulgam district on Friday afternoon. An official identified the deceased as Ghulam Rasool Dar, a resident of Chadder village.

Dar, according to the official, was fixing an electric line outside his home when he suffered a fatal electric shock .

“He was immediately rushed to a nearby medical facility where doctors declared him dead on arrival’ added the official.

Related Stories

No stories found.
Greater Kashmir
www.greaterkashmir.com