Minor boy electrocuted to death in Mamath Budgam

He was soon rushed to the hospital where doctors declared him as brought dead on arrival.
Representational Photo
Representational Photo File

Srinagar, June 1: A 12-year-old boy died after receiving a electric shock at his home in Mamath area of central Kashmir's Budgam district on Wednesday morning.

Quoting an official, news agency KNO reported that the boy identified as Riyaan Ajaz son of Ajaz Ahmad Mir was soon rushed to Budgam hospital by family members.

However doctors at the hospital declared him as brought dead on arrival.

Police has taken cognizance of the incident.

Related Stories

No stories found.
Greater Kashmir
www.greaterkashmir.com