Teenage girl dies of electrocution in north Kashmir

The deceased girl was identified as Saima daughter of Abdul Rashid Rather.
Teenage girl dies of electrocution in north Kashmir

A 19-year-old girl on Sunday died of electrocution whilecoming in contact with a live wire at her home in Markundal area of Sumbal innorth Kashmir's Bandipora district.

The deceased girl was identified as Saima daughter of AbdulRashid Rather.

An official said that the deceased was electrocuted to deathwhile she was repairing electric heater at her home.

She was taken to Sumbal hospital where doctors declared herdead on arrival.

Related Stories

No stories found.
Greater Kashmir
www.greaterkashmir.com