Teenager electrocuted to death in south Kashmir's Shopian

The teenager was evacuated to a nearby health facility, where doctors declared him brought dead on arrival.
Teenager electrocuted to death in south Kashmir's Shopian
Representational Photo

Srinagar, Jun 7: A 19-year-old electrician died after receiving a major electric shock this evening at Chitragam Kalan in south Kashmir’s Shopian district.

News agency GNS reported that Aqib Amin Ganaie son of Mohammad Amin Ganaie, a resident of Chitragam Kalan was making some repairment during the course of which he received a major shock.

The teenager was immediately evacuated to a nearby health facility, however the doctors there declared him as brought dead on arrival.

A police official confirming the death of the teenage electrician told GNS that the boy was handed over to family after conduct of necessary medico-legal formalities.

No stories found.
Greater Kashmir
www.greaterkashmir.com