Youth electrocuted to death in Kulgam village

Representational Photo
Representational Photo File

Kulgam: A 22-year old youth died due to electrocution at Nipura area of south Kashmir's Kulgam district Sunday.

An official identified the deceased as Suhail Ahamd son of Abdul Rashid of Nipura –Qazigund in Kulgam.

The official said that Ahmad inadvertently touched a live wire while he was pruning a tree.

"He suffered a fatal electric shock and was immediately rushed to a neighbouring while doctors declared him dead on arrival", said the official.

Related Stories

No stories found.
Greater Kashmir
www.greaterkashmir.com