Man electrocuted in Doda village

A young man was electrocuted while trying to repair some electrical appliances at his residence in Phagsoo village of Doda district on Thursday.

A police official said the deceased was a 25-year-old-youth and has been identified as Rajesh Kumar Bikey.

The official said deceased was trying to repair a heating appliance when the tragic incident took place.

“He fell unconscious following which family members rushed him to a Community Health Centre where doctors declared him brought dead,” said the SP Bhadarwah, Raj Singh Gouria. “After legal formalities, the body was handed over to the family for last rites.”

Show comments