Four members of a family have been hospitalised after they passed out in their sleep at a village in south Kashmir’s Shopian district on Saturday.
Reports said that Javed Ahmad Thokar, his wife and their two children were found unconscious inside their home in Nusipora Keegam village of the district.
The locals and the police shifted the family to a nearby medical facility in Rajpora.
A local resident told Greater Kashmir that after the initial treatment, the family came round and was stable.
He said that the family had kept some room heating device on throughout the night and that could have knocked them unconscious.