Dry grass heap reduced to ashes in Rajouri blaze

Dry grass heap reduced to ashes in Rajouri blaze
Special arrangement

Rajouri: Dry grass heap of a family from Dhanwan village of Rajouri got reduced to ashes in an incident of fire.

Locals said that in the intervening night of Saturday and Sunday electric wires came in contact with each other due to winds and a dry grass heap nearby caught fire.

Locals added that the dry grass heap got reduced to ashes and the family suffered huge losses due to the fire incident.

The grass was owned by a local man namely Yash Paul son of Kirpa Ram resident of  Dhanwan village.

Related Stories

No stories found.
Greater Kashmir
www.greaterkashmir.com