Fire guts house

A house was completely gutted after a fire broke out in it, here at Bhal on Sunday.
Fire guts house
Representational pic

A house was completely gutted after a fire broke out in it, here at Bhal on Sunday.

Prima facie, the fire seems to have been caused by a short circuit in the house, owned by Puran Singh.

The locals tried to douse the flames, but failed and the entire building reduced to ashes, reports said.

The locals appealed to the district administration to compensate the family and help in rehabilitating them.

Related Stories

No stories found.
Greater Kashmir
www.greaterkashmir.com