Man electrocuted to death in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir

A young man was electrocuted to death in Mangrote village in Kalakote tehsil of Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir last night.
Man electrocuted to death in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir
Representational pic

A young man was electrocuted to death in Mangrote village in Kalakote tehsil of Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir last night.

Reports said that 23-year-old Ghulam Abbas received an electric shock when he was repairing a transformer installed by the Power Development Department (PDD) in the area.

Abbas, reports said, received severe burn injuries and died on the spot.

Related Stories

No stories found.