Cattle shed gutted in blaze

Cattle shed gutted in  blaze
Representational ImageFile/ GK

Rajouri: A cattle shed was gutted in a fire incident at in Khawas village area of Rajouri district.

The mishap took place last night. Three animals were charred alive and a family suffered loss in the incident.

Police said that in this fire incident, cattle shed of Joginder Sharma son of Nek Ram resident of Khawas caught fire and got reduced to ashes in which three cows were charred alive.

“ We have taken up legal proceedings of the matter.” police added.

Greater Kashmir
www.greaterkashmir.com