Jamkash Vehicleades building gutted in Sangrama
Sopore: A massive fire broke out at JamkashVehicleades, a car showroom in the Sangrama area of north Kashmir’s Baramulla district late Friday evening.
The fire broke out from the office of Jamkash Vehicleades showroom and engulfed the entire building.
Fire tenders were rushed to the area to douse off the flames.
Officials said that the fire was brought under control after the hectic efforts of the firefighters with the help of Police and locals.
There were no reports of any injury to anyone.
The cause of the fire is said to be an electric short-circuit.