Several animals charred alive in Manjkote

Several animals today got charred alive in two separate incidents of fire breakouts in cattle sheds in Manjakote and Darhal.

As per reports, one cattle shed of Mohd Mehfooz son of Mohd Hussain resident Dreari Manjakote  caught fire last night.

The cause of fire is suspected to be power wiring short circuit and one buffalo and two cocks got charred alive” official reports revealed.

Similarly, cattleshed of Khadam Hussain son of Mohd Shafi resident of Thanamang Darhal caught fire last night.

Two animals got charred alive due to fire breakout and later fire tender was rushed to the spot “said officials.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

5 − four =