Youth electrocuted to death in south Kashmir's Kokernag

The locals took him to the hospital where doctors declared him brought dead on arrival, the official said.
Youth electrocuted to death in south Kashmir's Kokernag
Representational Photo File

Srinagar, Oct 19: A 33-year-old man was electrocuted to death while repairing a wire at his home in Nowbugh Larnoo area of Kokernag in south Kashmir's Anantnag district on Tuesday morning.

News agency KNO while quoting an official reported that Subzar Ahmad Wani, son of Mohammad Shabaan Wani of Nowbugh Larnoo, died on the spot after coming in contact with the live wire.

The locals took him to the hospital where doctors declared him brought dead on arrival, the official said.

Related Stories

No stories found.
Greater Kashmir
www.greaterkashmir.com